Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Your use of this Site is subject to these terms and by accessing the Site you agree to be bound by them. Our products and services, including our online services, might be subjects to separate terms and conditions which govern their provision and use.
We may change these terms at any time without notice by updating this posting and by continuing to access this Site you accept such changes.
The information held on this Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not transmit, modify, copy, or make commercial use of the Site or any part of it without our prior permission.
You may download and/or print out all or part of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use.
While we try to ensure that access to the Site is always available, from time to time. We may modify, suspend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any part of it, without notice. You acknowledge and accept that the Site or any part of it may not be always available.
- Nothing contained on the Site constitutes professional investment, legal, tax or any other type of advice and is not to be relied upon in making an investment or other decision. You should obtain professional advice before making any investment or other decision based on any information on this Site.
- Unless otherwise provided, we are the owner or licensee of all copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and to the Site. We do not grant you any licence or right to use any of our trademarks or other intellectual property on this Site by virtue of your use of or access to the Site.
Where we provide hypertext links to third-party internet websites, such links are not an endorsement by us of any products or services in such websites and we have not verified the truth or accuracy of any content of such websites. You use such links entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility or liability for the content, use or availability of such websites.
This Site may also contain material provided by third parties and we accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of such material.
You are not permitted to link any other website to this Site without obtaining our prior written consent and where we do provide consent, subject to any conditions that we may impose.
- Certain pages on the Site allow you to share content via your profile on various social networks and other shared content platforms. When you share content in this manner you also become subject to terms, conditions, and policies of those third parties.
- You may access most areas of the Site without registering your details with us and without us recording any of your personal information; however certain areas of the Site may require you to register. If you apply to have access to these areas, you are indicating that you have read our privacy statement and are willing for us to deal with your data as set out in that policy.
- We reserve the right to monitor all internet communications, including web and email traffic into and out of our domains for the purposes of security, ensuring compliance with these Terms and detecting fraud and other crimes.
Although we have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information provided on this Site is accurate, we give no warranties about the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of any information.
We accept no liability arising out of, or in connection with your use or inability to use the Site, or in connection with any error, omission, defect, computer virus or system failure, or in connection with the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in or linking to other websites from this Site.
A certificate provided by the administrator maintaining our digital content is sufficient evidence of the version of the content as at a stated date and time.
The laws of South Africa govern these Terms and you agree that the South African courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any matter or dispute in connection with or arising out of this Site.
If we do not always exercise all our rights it does not mean that we have given them up and we reserve the right to exercise our rights when and if we decide to do so.